With growing concerns regarding COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with an update on how EasyPark is addressing the situation.
Please know that the health, safety and well-being of our customers and clients is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, EasyPark has developed a plan on how we will be proceeding at this time. These items include:
- Increasing cleaning protocols at all of our parking facilities including our head office
- Disinfecting touch point surfaces, door handles/knobs, hand railings, key pads, alarm panels, meters etc.
- Removing/changing garbage bags more frequently
- Mailing out the access devices that would avoid having customers come to our office to pick up
- Developing informational printed signage for our lots as needed to assist customers
- Accepting 3 different mobile applications for contactless payments.
- Implementing Licence Plate Recognition Cameras for seamless and touchless in and outs at certain facilities.
We continue to welcome monthly parkers to our facilities and will continue to take precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our monthly parkers, the general public and our staff.
The EasyPark Team